Our website address is: https://arshinvest.com
Last date of modification: 11th March, 2019.
Arth Shastra Investments is a proprietor firm that is currently based in Rajouri Garden (New Delhi) and operates from J – 10/25, Ground floor, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi – 110027. In case of any query regarding this privacy statement the following contacts are to be used-
Phone number: +91 7982092585
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The policy set forth is provided in English only to avoid any misinterpretations caused by language translation. If necessary, please seek proper advice and it would be mandatory that Arth Shastra Investments be notified of any such shortcoming. It should be noted that Arth Shastra Investments would not be liable in front of any court of law if any discrepancy occurs due to lack of language tools.
This privacy statement gives you specific information as to how we protect your privacy, how we treat information that we collect from you and your accounts and portfolios that we manage and how do we use aggregated information.
We reserve the right to modify this statement at any time by sending you a notice on your respective email ID.
1. Collection and use of your personal information : We collect your personal information such as background, financial, demographic information and so on when you register yourself with us. We do so in order to enhance the services that we provide you. Such information may include your name, date of birth, residence and employment addresses, father’s and spouse’s names, bank account details, scans/copies of document proofs such as PAN, passport etc. We may hold this information indefinitely as required by the law, for the purpose of offering you our services, and for other regulatory and business purposes.
We may use the information for purposes including, but not limited to a) identity verification and background checking for account registration, b) personalising services offered to you, c) keeping you updated of our products and services relevant to you, d) information pertaining our services you’ve subscribed to, or d) for legal and regulatory purposes.
Arth Shastra Investments may have the requirement to collect Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”) OR Personal Information from you while offering their products and services due to the nature of the products and services being offered. SPDI shall have the meaning in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Rules”).
With regard to security, we respect all information provided to us, and take all reasonable steps towards protection of the same. We have implemented mechanisms, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use, and periodically review the same. We maintain procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us.
2. Disclosure and transfer of collected information: We do not rent, sell, or share your information with third parties, except a) to provide information or services that you have requested, b) with your permission, or c) under the following circumstances-
- Third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, have access to personal information, but they have agreed not to disclose the personal information or to use it for any purpose other than providing the requested services.
3. Correction/Updating Personal Information: If your personal information changes or you no longer wish to use the services of Arth Shastra Investments, you may correct or update your personal information of unsubscribe from any industry updates you have requested by writing us at email@example.com
4. Children: Services of Arth Shastra Investments are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any information, including personal information from children.
5. Comments and questions: If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org